Thursday, September 24, 2009

Re-visiting observation/description activity.

For my postcard called "Birthday" by Marc Chagall (1923) Ben was the person who took on the great task of trying to recreate it. I thought that this project was very hard. I feel that I have NO IDEA how you can be more successful. Well maybe if we had more time to write directions it would be easier. Because mine had so many shapes it was difficult to name all of them when explaining my picture. I can tell that my description was NOT very good because the picture doesn't look anything like it. For my description it is pretty accurate. It was extremely hard to explain difficult shapes that were in between to shapes.

2 comments:

  1. yes, time. that would have helped. if you had more time what would you have focused your description on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If i had more time maybe liek three hours it would work easier...it was to hard to write very descriptive stuff in 10 min or so!

    ReplyDelete