Thursday, November 5, 2009

Drawing the Human Figure from the Inside Out.

Today's goals were to think about proportion when drawing someone. You also want to draw from the perspective that you are at and not what your mind tells you. I thought that today, this activity was challenging and interesting. It really made the drawings much easier when you kept going and didn't stop to take a moment and think about it. I think on my first picture I was just starting to work on the perspective thing, but the second one I really got it. Overall, I like drawing people more than I have before.

1 comment:

  1. that's so good to hear...that this method felt better than most. you did such a good job of staying in the moment and drawing what you really saw. i think you can work just a little lighter at the beginning so as to leave yourself "space" to add more information as you see it. good work.

    ReplyDelete