Monday, October 19, 2009

Reflecting at Mid-Term

Thus far in Art Principles, I think that I have been doing a swell job. I have really been enjoying art principles. I think that in art, I have been a student who has been involved in the work, and dedicated to my art projects. I think as an artist my work has grown, such as it has many stages. One piece of art that had many stages, was my found object sculpture. I started out my animal as being a hippo, then it progressed to a cat, and finally it ended up being a bunny. I think this shows that my project has evolved in many ways from the beginning to the end. As in participation, I believe that I am someone who puts out ideas, and then seeks other people's opinions in order to conform my small idea, into a bigger idea. I think that I do offer out good ideas, and they are used in bettering the discussions we have. Overall, I hope I will improve on the areas that could use mending and hope I keep up the good work.

No comments:

Post a Comment